This time, we made a pound cake with just white sesame oil.
As a done cake, it had some sticky spots inside. This time, we didn’t use any ingredients with moisture, so moisture didn’t seem to be a reason of stiky spots. Then we searched causes of sticky spots on some websites, the cause of them seems to be that temperature of the dough was low.
Looking back, when egg, oil and sugar were mixed with a hand mixer, they seemed to be separated (because of a temperature of the dough was low).
White Sesame Oil Pound Cake Recipe (Ingredients)
|#||Ingredients||Gram (g)||Calories (kcal)||Costs (Yen)||Remarks|
|3||White sesame oil||50||461||¥79|
White Sesame Oil Pound Cake Recipe (Procedure)
(1) At first, the egg was separated into egg white and egg yolk.
(2) Then the egg white was kept stirring (for a few minutes) until a meringue became like a stiff peak. After that, 10g sugar was added into the meringue, furthermore that was kept stirring (for a few minutes).
(3) One egg yolk, 40g sugar and 50g oil in another bowl then they were mixed with a hand mixer (for a few minutes).
(4) Meringue, 50g flour put into the bowl of (3), then mixed them with the hand mixer (about a few minutes). The dough was done.
(5) The dough was poured into a pan of the pound cake. Then tapped the bottom of the pan from five to ten times in order to remove bubbles inside.
(6) Put pan into an oven preheated at 180 °c. The cake was baked for 20 minutes, then that was baked at 160 °c for more 10 minutes.
(7) After baking, This time, a baking powder wasn’t used, so the center of pound cake didn’t rise too much.
(8) Finally, the cake was taken out of the pan then cut after cooling. it had some sticky spots inside. But the taste wasn’t so bad.