Today, we made a pound cake without eggs. We used 30g soy milk instead of an egg.
As a done cake, it seemed white and the taste was plain.
Soy Milk Pound Cake Recipe (Ingredients)
|#||Ingredients||Gram (g)||Calories (kcal)||Costs (Yen)||Remarks|
Soy Milk Pound Cake Recipe (Procedure)
(1) 30g soy milk, 50g sugar and 50g oil were mixed with the hand mixer (about a few minutes). The dough was done.
(2) Then 50g flour, 4g baking powder put into (1) then they were mixed further with the hand mixer (about a few minutes). The dough was done.
(3) The dough was poured into a pan of the pound cake. Then tapped the bottom of the pan from five to ten times in order to remove bubbles inside. The dough seemed to be thick as below.
(4) Put pan into an oven preheated at 180 °c. The cake was baked for 20 minutes, then that was baked at 160 °c for more 10 minutes.
(5) After baking, the cake looked like white.
(6) Finally, the cake was taken out of the pan then cut after cooling. The taste was quite plain because of no eggs.