Today, we made a pound cake with less than half white sesame oil compared to last time.
As a done cake, it was fluffy and beautiful inside! It also tasted good.
In the past, when we made a pound cake, there were some sticky spots in a pound cake. Maybe too much oil was caused sticky spots.
White Sesame Oil Pound Cake Recipe (Ingredients)
|#||Ingredientss||Gram (g)||Calories (kcal)||Costs (Yen)||Remarks|
|3||White sesame oil||20||184||¥32|
White Sesame Oil Pound Cake Recipe (Procedure)
(1) At first, the egg was separated into egg white and egg yolk.
(2) Then the egg white was kept stirring (for a few minutes) until a meringue became like a stiff peak. After that, 10g sugar was added into the meringue, furthermore that was kept stirring (for a few minutes).
(3) One egg yolk, 40g sugar and 20g oil in another bowl then they were mixed with a hand mixer (for a few minutes).
(4) Meringue, 50g flour put into the bowl of (3), then mixed them with the hand mixer (about a few minutes). The dough was done.
(5) The dough was poured into a pan of the pound cake. Then tapped the bottom of the pan from five to ten times in order to remove bubbles inside.
(6) Put pan into an oven preheated at 180 °c. The cake was baked for 20 minutes, then that was baked at 160 °c for more 10 minutes.
(7) After baking, the cake was taken out of the pan then cut after cooling. It was fluffy and beautiful inside! It tastes egg flavor strong.