Last time, we made a pound cake with twice volume of sesame oil, then we could get a good result. So today, we made a pound cake that was changed from sesame oil to canola oil.
As a done cake, we got a good result even if we changed types of oils. It seemed not to need to be changed volume of oil even if types of oils are changed.
Canola Oil Pound Cake Recipe (Ingredients)
|#||Ingredients||Gram (g)||Calories (kcal)||Cost (Yen)||Remarks|
Canola Oil Pound Cake Recipe (Procedure)
(1) At first, the two eggs were separated into egg white and egg yolk.
(2) Then the egg white was kept stirring (for a few minutes) until a meringue became like a stiff peak. After that, 20g sugar was added into the meringue, furthermore that was kept stirring (for a few minutes).
(3) One egg yolk, 80g sugar and 40g oil in another bowl then they were mixed with a hand mixer (for a few minutes).
(4) Meringue, 100g flour put into the bowl of (3), then mixed them with the hand mixer (about a few minutes). The dough was done.
(5) The dough was poured into a pan of the pound cake. Then tapped the bottom of the pan from five to ten times in order to remove bubbles inside.
(6) Put pan into an oven preheated at 180 °c. The cake was baked for 20 minutes, then that was baked at 160 °c for more 10 minutes.
(7) After baking, the cake was taken out of the pan then cut after cooling. It was fluffy in the case even that canola oil was used! And the cake with canola oil also tasted egg flavor strong.