Today we made a pound cake with glazed plums. We thought that moisture of glazed plums made a pound cake sticky. So we stir-fried the chopped plums, and sprinkled with flour then put them into dough.
As a done cake, the pound cake was well done. But that tasted just sweet without plum flavor.
Pound Cake with glazed Plums Recipe (Ingredient)
|#||Materials||Gram (g)||Calories (kcal)||Cost (Yen)||Remarks|
Pound Cake with glazed Plums Recipe (Procedure)
(1) At first, an egg was separated into egg white and egg yolk.
(2) Then the egg white was kept stirring (for a few minutes) until a meringue became like a stiff peak. After that, 10g sugar was added into the meringue, furthermore that was kept stirring (for a few minutes).
(3) One egg yolk, 40g sugar and 20g oil in another bowl then they were mixed with a hand mixer (for a few minutes).
(4) Meringue, 50g flour put into the bowl of (3), then mixed them with the hand mixer (about a few minutes).
(5) Cut three glazed plums then stri-fried them in order to be evaporated moisture. After that, the glazed plums rolled with 15g flour in order to remove moisture of plums.
(6) Put the plum into the dough, mixed them lightly. The dough was done. The dough seemed to be thick.
(7) The dough was poured into a pan of the pound cake. Then tapped the bottom of the pan from five to ten times in order to remove bubbles inside.
(8) Put pan into an oven preheated at 180 °c. The cake was baked for 20 minutes, then that was baked at 160 °c for more 10 minutes.
(9) After baking, the cake was taken out of the pan then cut after cooling. The pound cake was well done. But that tasted just sweet without plum flavor.