Today we made egg steamed bread again. This time we mixed dough well after putting flour into it.
As done steamed breads, however they rose well and not shrink, unfortunately texture was so chewy that they were like pancakes.
Egg Steamed Bread Recipe (Ingredients)
|#||Ingredients||Gram (g)||Calories (kcal)||Cost (Yen)||Remarks|
Above calories and costs are approximately.
Egg Steamed Bread Recipe (Procedure)
(1) At first, an egg was separated into egg white and egg yolk.
(2) Then the egg white was kept stirring (for a few minutes) until a meringue became like a stiff peak. After that, 10g sugar was added into the meringue, furthermore that was kept stirring (for a few minutes).
(3) One egg yolk, 40g sugar and 12g oil in another bowl then they were mixed with a hand mixer (for a few minutes).
(4) Meringue, 50g flour, 15g soy milk and 4g baking power put into the bowl of (3), then mixed them with the hand mixer (about a few minutes). The dough was done.
(5) The dough was poured into a cup of steamed bread.
(6) Boiled water in a steamer. Next, cups of (5) put into the steamer, then put a lid that was wrapped a towel on the pot. After that, steamed them from 10 to 15 minutes. After steaming, the cups were taken out from the steamer.
(7) As done steamed breads, however they rose well and not shrink, unfortunately texture was so chewy that they were like pancakes. (Picture below that splitted steamed bread)