Today we made steamed bread at the third time. This time after flour was put into dough, the dough was mixed to some extent.
Regarding done steamed breads, they rose well, and the texture was softer than when we mixed the flour too much. But the texture was still heavy.
Egg Steamed Bread Recipe (Ingredients)
|#||Ingredients||Gram (g)||Calories (kcal)||Cost (Yen)||Remarks|
Above calories and costs are approximately.
Egg Steamed Bread Recipe (Procedure)
(1) At first, an egg was separated into egg white and egg yolk.
(2) Then the egg white was kept stirring (for a few minutes) until a meringue became like a stiff peak. After that, 10g sugar was added into the meringue, furthermore that was kept stirring (for a few minutes).
(3) One egg yolk, 40g sugar and 12g oil in another bowl then they were mixed with a hand mixer (for a few minutes).
(4) Meringue, 50g flour, 15g soy milk and 4g baking power put into the bowl of (3), then mixed them with a spatula (until disappeared powder of flour). The dough was done, then it was poured into a cup of steamed bread.
(5) Boiled water in a steamer. Next, cups of (4) put into the steamer, then put a lid that was wrapped a towel on the pot. After that, steamed them from 10 to 15 minutes. After steaming, the cups were taken out from the steamer.
(6) Regarding done steamed breads, they rose well, and the texture was softer than when we mixed the flour too much. But the texture was still heavy.