Today we were making Rum filled Pound cake in order to be moist and smelled good.
After cooling pound cake, Poured rum over that, but the rum was sucked into paper towel which was under the pound cake. We wrapped then left that for one night. Regarding done pound cakes, it smelled rum a little.
Rum filled Pound Cake Recipe (Ingredients)
|#||Ingredients||Gram (g)||Calories (kcal)||Costs (Yen)||Remarks|
Rum filled Pound Cake Recipe (Procedure)
(1) At first, an egg was separated into egg white and egg yolk.
(2) Then the egg white was kept stirring (for a few minutes) until a meringue became like a stiff peak. After that, 10g sugar was added into the meringue, furthermore that was kept stirring (for a few minutes).
(3) One egg yolk, 40g sugar and 20g oil in another bowl then they were mixed with a hand mixer (for a few minutes).
(4) Meringue, 50g flour put into the bowl of (3), then mixed them with a hand mixer (for a few minutes). The dough was done.
(5) The dough was poured into a pan of the pound cake. Then tapped the bottom of the pan from five to ten times in order to remove bubbles inside.
(6) Put pan into an oven preheated at 180 °c. The cake was baked for 20 minutes, then that was baked at 160 °c for more 10 minutes.
(7) After that, we took the cake from the pan, then cooling. Next, poured over rum, but the rum was sucked into paper towel which was under the pound cake (picture below). We wrapped then left that for one night.
Regarding done pound cakes, it smelled rum a little.