Today, we tried an pound cake without egg. The pound cake was made of soy milk and baking powder instead of an egg.
Regarding a done pound cake, it didn’t rise well. It looked like a steamed bread and tasted as well.
Pound Cake without Egg Recipe (Ingredients)
|#||Ingredients||Gram (g)||Calories (kcal)||Costs (Yen)||Remarks|
|3||White sesame oil||20||184||32|
Above Calories and Costs are approximately.
Pound Cake without Egg Recipe (Procedure)
(1) Put 50g soy milk, 40g sugar and 20g oil into a bowl and mixed them with a hand mixer for a few minutes.
(2) Put 50g flour into the bowl of (1), then mixed with a hand mixer for about a few minutes again. The dough was done. It looked pure white because of no egg.
(3) The dough was poured into a pan of pound cake. Then tapped bottom of the pan from five to ten times in order to remove bubbles inside.
(4) Put pan into an oven preheated at 180 °c. The cake was baked for 20 minutes, then that was baked at 160 °c for more 10 minutes.
(5) Finally, we took the cake from the pan then cooling. The pound cake didn’t rise well. That looked like a steamed bread and tasted as well.