Today, we kept a pound cake for one day just after baking, then cut.
As a done cake, we thought that the texture of cake would be moister by keeping for one day. But we could not see any difference.
Canola Oil Pound Cake Recipe (Ingredients)
|#||Ingredients||Gram (g)||Calories (kcal)||Costs (Yen)||Remarks|
The above calories and costs are approximately.
Canola Oil Pound Cake Recipe (Procedure)
(1) First, an egg was divided into egg white and yolk.
(2) Next, stirred the egg white with a hand mixer for a few minutes. After that, added 10g of sugar then stirred for about 1 minute until a meringue became like a stiff peak. The meringue was done.
(3) Here, put an egg yolk, 40g of sugar and 20g of oil in another bowl then mixed with a hand mixer for a few minutes.
(4) Put the meringue and 50g of flour in the bowl and stirred for 1,2 minutes with a hand mixer. The dough was done.
(5) Poured the dough into a pan of cake with a cooking sheet on the bottom. After that, tapped the bottom of the pan from five to ten times in order to remove bubbles inside.
(6) Put the pan into an oven preheated at 180 °c. The cake was baked for 10 minutes, then it was baked at 160 °c for more 20 minutes.
(7) Took the pound cake out from the oven and kept it for 1 day.
(8) Finally, cut the pound cake. As a done cake, we thought that the texture of cake would be moister by keeping for one day. But we could not see any difference.