Today we tried making pound cakes with rum 20g and 30g.
Pound Cake With Rum Recipes (Ingredient)
|#||Ingredients||Gram (g)||Calories (kcal)||Cost (Yen)||Remarks|
<In the case of 30g rum>
|#||Materials||Gram (g)||Calories (kcal)||Cost (Yen)||Remarks|
The above calories and prices are approximate.
Pound Cake With Rum Recipe (Procedure)
(1) Divided the egg into egg white and egg yolk.
(2) After stirred the egg white for 2, 3 minutes with a hand mixer. Then 10g of sugar was added into it, and stirred for about more 1 minute until a meringue had a stiff peak. The meringue was done.
(3) Put egg yolk, 40g of sugar and 20g of oil in another bowl, and mixed them for about 2, 3 minutes with the hand mixer.
(4) Put the meringue and 50g of flour into the bowl, and mixed them for more 1 or 2 minutes. with the hand mixer. The dough was done.
(5) Poured the dough into a cake pan. After that, tapped the bottom of the pan from five to ten times in order to remove bubbles inside.
(6) Put the pan into an oven that preheated at 180 °c. The cake was baked for 10 minutes, then it was baked at 160 °c for more 20 minutes.
(7) Took the pound cakes out of the pan, then sprinkled 20g or 30g of rum and wrapped them and kept it for 1 day.
(8) Finally, cut the pound cakes. The cake of rum 30g smelled strong alcohol, and the texture of the bottom was moist. On the other hand, the pound cake with 20g of rum smelled alcohol less than the 30g of ru