Today we made a pound cake with chocolate chips.
As a done cake, it looked fluffy and there was no sticky points inside. Also it tasted chocolate flavor strong. Making a pound cake with chocolate chips doesn’t seem to be difficult.
Chocolate Chips Pound Cake Recipe (Ingredients)
|#||Ingredients||Gram (g)||Calories (kcal)||Cost (Yen)||Remarks|
Chocolate Chips Pound Cake Recipe (Procedure)
(1) At first, an egg was separated into egg white and egg yolk.
(2) Then the egg white was kept stirring (for a few minutes) until a meringue became like a stiff peak. After that, 10g sugar was added into the meringue, furthermore that was kept stirring (for a few minutes).
(3) One egg yolk, 40g sugar and 20g oil in another bowl then they were mixed with a hand mixer (for a few minutes).
(4) Meringue, 50g flour put into the bowl of (3), then mixed them with the hand mixer (about a few minutes).
(5) Chopped 35g chocolate.
(6) Put the chocolate chips into the dough, then mixed them lightly. The dough was done.
(7) The dough was poured into a pan of the pound cake. Then tapped the bottom of the pan from five to ten times in order to remove bubbles inside.
(8) Put pan into an oven preheated at 180 °c. The cake was baked for 20 minutes, then that was baked at 160 °c for more 10 minutes.
(9) After baking, the cake was taken out of the pan then cut after cooling. it looked fluffy and there was no sticky points inside. Also it tasted chocolate flavor strong. We thought that volume of chocolate chips reduced to half was even enough. Making a pound cake with chocolate chips doesn’t seem to be difficult.